Re: [NH] Search Engine: Add a Page

  • John Zeman <john041650@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 14, 2003
      Hi Jody,

      I gather that you are looking for free methods of registering with search engines so this may not be what you're looking for.. However if you are willing to spend $70, here is the link to the Addweb program I use that I've been very happy with.

      http://www.cyberspacehq.com/products/addweb/home.shtm

      Once you get each site set up with it, just push a button and go get yourself a cup of coffee while it does all the registering for you.. As far as how well Addweb works, well since I've been using it the hits and ranking of my sites have dramatically improved.

      John