Re: Select Whole Line

  • hugo_paulissen <h.paulissen@facburfdcw.u
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2003
      > How can I select a whole line, paragraph or area using the keyboard
      or short cut? Or, is there a way to do it with a clip but use the
      keyboard not mouse? I don't know much about clip programming.

      > Thanks,
      > Sperry

      Hi,

      If your text is left aligned SHIFT+CTRL+I does a good job.

      Selecting lines/parts of texts with the keyboard is always a
      combination of SHIFT and/or CTRL and arrow/home/PageUp/PageDown.
      Using the keys without SHIFT and CTRL just repositions your cursor to
      different parts of the text. Try it out, it's easier than explaing
      all the possibilities.

      Clips can be run with CTRL+SPACE. Or try ESC.

      F4 brings up the clipbook (or hides it)

      SHIFT F4 switches focuses to (and from) the clipbook - then use the
      arrowUp/Down keys (and Ctrl+SPACE)

      F1 is for HELP ;-)

      HTH,

      Hugo