Select Whole Line

  • Sperry Russ
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2003
      How can I select a whole line, paragraph or area using the keyboard or short cut? Or, is there a way to do it with a clip but use the keyboard not mouse? I don't know much about clip programming.

      Thanks,
      Sperry

    • hugo_paulissen <h.paulissen@facburfdcw.u
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2003
        > How can I select a whole line, paragraph or area using the keyboard
        or short cut? Or, is there a way to do it with a clip but use the
        keyboard not mouse? I don't know much about clip programming.

        > Thanks,
        > Sperry

        Hi,

        If your text is left aligned SHIFT+CTRL+I does a good job.

        Selecting lines/parts of texts with the keyboard is always a
        combination of SHIFT and/or CTRL and arrow/home/PageUp/PageDown.
        Using the keys without SHIFT and CTRL just repositions your cursor to
        different parts of the text. Try it out, it's easier than explaing
        all the possibilities.

        Clips can be run with CTRL+SPACE. Or try ESC.

        F4 brings up the clipbook (or hides it)

        SHIFT F4 switches focuses to (and from) the clipbook - then use the
        arrowUp/Down keys (and Ctrl+SPACE)

        F1 is for HELP ;-)

        HTH,

        Hugo