Re: [NH] blockquotes and more

  • John Zeman <john041650@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 76 , Feb 11 8:42 AM
      Christine in addition to what Greg said, I'll add this about class names (from the richinstyle web site).

      Classes may not start with a number or hyphen, and should be in lowercase (because although all browsers should distinguish between lower and upper case, most do not). They may not contain spaces in their names. They may contain any letter of the alphabet as well as numbers and hyphens (but not at the start of the class).

      John
    • hugo_paulissen <h.paulissen@facburfdcw.u
      Message 76 of 76 , Feb 11 1:24 PM
        > I create my .css file with
        >
        > .bot {vertical-align: bottom;} (for example)
        > then in the page I use <TR CLASS="Bottom">.
        >
        > I see you noted tr.bot {etc.

        Christine,

        Do not forget that TR contains TD, which may not align at the bottom.

        Hugo