RE: [NH] blockquotes and more

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 76 , Feb 11, 2003
      <LOL>
      Actually, I did post actual code from my .css file.
      I use .bot, but I retyped the =bottom from thoughts rather than cutting and
      pasting out of an html document. Since I don't use classes in the <TR>
      tag -- because they don't WORK, there was nothing to cut and paste.

      I use in reality, class="bot".

      I do understand the mechanics, all typos aside. It just doesn't seem to
      pick up.

      >>Check the case is the same "Center" is not "center"!<<

      I had no idea Top Style was case sensitive, considering it ignores my case
      inconsistencies (which I'm correcting) in other places!

      Thanks, though, Greg.
      C.

      Message 76 of 76 , Feb 11, 2003
        > I create my .css file with
        >
        > .bot {vertical-align: bottom;} (for example)
        > then in the page I use <TR CLASS="Bottom">.
        >
        > I see you noted tr.bot {etc.

        Christine,

        Do not forget that TR contains TD, which may not align at the bottom.

        Hugo