Re: [NH] blockquotes and more

  • John Zeman <john041650@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 76 , Feb 10, 2003
      Using tr in CSS worked for me Christine. TopStyle warned me that Netscape 4 doesn't support it which is no surprise, but otherwise it seemed to work fine. I just used the following in my stylesheet:

      tr.bot{
      vertical-align: bottom;
      }

      And in my html, called that with this in the row I wanted:

      Greg you're right, I had missed that! Using incorrect align and valign settings was one of my most common mistakes in writing html until I started using a validator to find problems.

      John

    • hugo_paulissen <h.paulissen@facburfdcw.u
      Message 76 of 76 , Feb 11, 2003
        > I create my .css file with
        >
        > .bot {vertical-align: bottom;} (for example)
        > then in the page I use <TR CLASS="Bottom">.
        >
        > I see you noted tr.bot {etc.

        Christine,

        Do not forget that TR contains TD, which may not align at the bottom.

        Hugo