RE: [NH] blockquote

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 76 , Feb 7, 2003
      Huh!
      You're kidding!
      I had no idea that's how to avoid all those extra paragraph spaces! It does
      carriage return, though, doesn't it? Hmmm...
      As one new to CSS, too, I've followed this discussion avidly.
      I thank the day someone here suggested I quit messing around and learn it.
      It's change my web design life!

      Now if I could just figure out all the table stuff. That's still far too
      confusing. ;)

      Christine

      Message 76 of 76 , Feb 11, 2003
        > I create my .css file with
        >
        > .bot {vertical-align: bottom;} (for example)
        > then in the page I use <TR CLASS="Bottom">.
        >
        > I see you noted tr.bot {etc.

        Christine,

        Do not forget that TR contains TD, which may not align at the bottom.

        Hugo