Re: [NH] Re: PNG -- good idea or otherwise

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2003
      > its free but .....

      sort-of: it only shows the least amount of compression and teases that if
      you pay $$.$$ for membership you can see the more compressed images.

      *TANSTAAFL* ;-(

      Regards ... Alec

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 30, 2003
        Hi Alec,

        > *TANSTAAFL* ;-(

        Sorry, but I need a translation!

        Greg
      • Fay
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 30, 2003
          Thanks everyone, and sorry for starting such a turmoil. I really only wanted
          to know whether old browsers could read them. Now I have HEAPS of
          information. Again, thanks, and sorry for putting the question on the wrong
          list.
        • Alec Burgess
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 30, 2003
            Their ain't no such thing as a free lunch - Robert Heinlein -
            http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=TANSTAAFL
            right Jody?

            Regards ... Alec

              > Sorry, but I need a translation!<<<<<<<<

              Although the specific example isn't really an acronym, you might find this
              link generally useful>>>
              http://www.acronymfinder.com/

              HTH

              Ray Shapp
              Watchung, NJ
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
                Hi Alec,

                >Their ain't no such thing as a free lunch - Robert Heinlein -
                ><http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=TANSTAAFL>http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=TANSTAAFL
                >right Jody?

                Well, in NoteTab's case, yes there is... but I'd think one would get hungry
                enough for Pro or Std sooner or later. :)

                >>> *TANSTAAFL* ;-(
                >>
                >> Sorry, but I need a translation!

                Happy HTML'n and Tab'n!

                http://www.notetab.net