RE: [NH] SBC enforcing all-encompassing Web patent

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2003
      Hi,

      We have our absurd patent claims here in the UK too. A few months back the
      story that kept appearing in the computing press was that our
      ex-nationalised now-privatised telephone company, BT (was British Telecom),
      decided it owned the patent on the "hyperlink". The stories went cold, so I
      don't know if they ever got as far as taking it to court!

      Greg