Re: [NH] Clips, etc

  • bj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      Don
      Thanks for the clips explanation. I get it now! Will have to check out the clips list and see if it
      is not too far over my head!

      Joe,
      I am still a neophyte on webpages but do know a bit about how to structure the directory. I have a
      folder set up on my computer entitled 'my website' and all the files are included in that main
      folder. I have sub folders for images. So I guess the answer to your question is yes, the images
      files need to be in the same folder as your html files.
      The directory structure needs to be the same on the remote side.

      hth and I am not too far off base
      bj

      --

      spindlepins™ http://members.toast.net/nwspinner