Re: [NH] remove reject unsubscribe hotmail yahoo MSN AOL

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 13, 2003
      Hi Julie,

      >I think this is an autoresponder of sorts. I have changed this
      >guy to nomail, and sent him a private email.
      >
      >Julie,
      >your hopefully helpful co-moderator :-)

      Yes, and thank you for taking care of this. I've been doing a
      make-over of some sites of might completely reformatting them. I
      don't believe it is SPAM, but an auto-responder like you said
      using filters perhaps.

      If we need to post more about this, please do so on the OffTopic
      list. ;)

      If you sign up for any, please do not post questions about Clips
      and scripting languages on the Basic list. More difficult tasks
      like regular expressions and other scripting code should be
      posted on the Clips or Scripts lists. HTML should be posted on
      the HTML list. In short, please leave the Basic list for the very
      basic use of NoteTab. Thanks!!!

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List