remove reject unsubscribe hotmail yahoo MSN AOL

  • John W. Durham
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2003
      Dear e-mailer:

      I regret the tone of the following, but it is necessary as part of an
      effort to fight spam.

      I do not accept any form of Hotmail, Yahoo, MSN, or AOL e-mail.

      Please do not send further mail from any account using these sources to
      me.

      You should find another provider. You might try looking at the sources
      suggested at http://www.emailaddresses.com/.

      If you are a student in one of my classes, you should use NAU's "Dana"
      e-mail.

      --
      John W. Durham
      College of Business Administration