Re: [NH] New here

  • Andrea <dopey23@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 7, 2003
      Jody,

      Thank you for the help. The web page you sent me helped a great
      deal. It was tough to figure it out but I finally did. So far, I
      really like the web sent you me Jody. It was really helpful.

      Thanks Andrea

      <http://www.bestfoot.com/notetab/html/>http://www.bestfoot.com/noteta
      b<http://www.bestfoot.com/notetab/html/>/html/