Re: [NH] Word Doc on the Web

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2003
      Hi Don

      >>Maybe a dumb question, but did you upload the *.doc file in BINARY
      mode?<<<<<

      Not such a dumb question -- I'm the dummy here because I wasn't aware of
      binary mode until you raised the question. After a little searching, I found
      binary mode in my FTP client. I just did a test upload, and it works exactly
      as desired. Thanks for the relevant advice.

      Thanks also to Greg who gave me the link to Clait Help.

      Regards,

      Ray Shapp
      Watchung, NJ
    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2003
        Hi Ray,

        > Thanks also to Greg who gave me the link to Clait Help.

        No trouble!

        But re-reading your message, I think I answered the wrong question!

        Greg