Re: Save button/preview button

  • Adam <morrows_end@lycos.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2002
      This is what i have so far:

      <HTML>
      <HEAD>
      <TITLE>Textbox Save</TITLE>
      <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
      <!--
      var sColor="";

      function callDialog() {
      showModalDialog("/morrows_end/test.html",window,
      "status:false;dialog;dialogWidth:750px;dialogHeight:575px");
      }

      function update()
      {
      oColor.innerText = sColor;
      }
      // -->
      </SCRIPT>
      </HEAD>
      <BODY>
      <P><center>Hello, I will help you with your voice recognition
      program.<center><br><SPAN ID="oColor"
      STYLE="color:black;font-size:14">**This is where your text will
      go.**</SPAN></P>
      <INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE="Click Here to Start"
      onclick="callDialog()">

      Go here and click the button to see it.
      http://www.geocities.com/morrows_end/h.html

      on the popup that comes up after you click the button ("Click here
      to start") how do i make the input box like this:

      http://www.geocities.com/morrows_end/textbox.html
      Which is this:

      <TEXTAREA NAME="Whatever" ROWS="18" COLS="90"></TEXTAREA> ?????????

      Any Help out there?

      Thanx,

      Adam

      --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, "Adam <morrows_end@l...>"