Re: Can't view source in IE

  • John Zeman <john041650@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2002
      Mike this may not be of any help, but about 6 months ago I had a similar problem. I could correct it by running the clips under the section titled "NoteTab Shortcuts" in the default Utilities library that comes with NoteTab. But a few days later I'd have the problem again. I finally traced it to my backup program which was changing the NoteTab program file text case from:

      C:\Program Files\Notetab Pro
      C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro
      (Note the uppercase T in tab)

      Turned out it was my own fault as I had written the script for the backup myself so it was easy to correct. The thing is, I don't know why that prevented IE from viewing the source with NoteTab. Everything else worked just fine. But once I corrected my backup script so the program did not alter the text case of the NoteTab program folder, the problem disappeared.

      John