re: UPDATE WEB SITE ISSUE

  • JSB
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
      Group,

      Just to get you up to speed on my dilemma with uploading my web site. When I
      had my evaluation copy of wsftp everything worked fine. Transferring was
      simple and you were able to view all the ingredients.

      Since installing the wsftp software I see the site fine no images. I have
      gone through all the troubleshooting ideas to no avail. I have sent ipswitch
      a note about this difficulty.

      I'm stymied,
      JSB