Re: [NH] RE: web site issue

  • kerry@GilaMountainDulcimers.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2002
      Yes, it has Auto. I usually send them binary, but I wasn't sure. I
      have sent them ASCII also and either way they seemed to work. I just
      wasn't real sure about if they came through on other computers also or
      just mine. I have no way to check. Thanks!!
      Kerry Anderson, New Mexico
      Amazing Dulcimers!
      http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
      Books, CDs, Festivals, Dulcimer Clubs, Links