Re: [NH] Clip on multiple files

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 4, 2002
      Hi Francesco,

      >> I don't know what your Clip does.
      >
      >many thanks for your advices and your patience. Here is my clip:
      >
      >Thanks very much in advance (sorry for the annoying thread)

      I'm glad to see they got it going for you. You weren't annoying
      at all. You can change the "=" that Alan mentioned to ">=" and
      it should work if you use your template or Document to HTML. I
      normally use both or "<=" depending what I am doing. In the case
      of my Clip though the "=" would cause it to not do the last
      document because of where I had the testing string, ^!If.

      See ya in the funnies,
      Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15

      http://www.clean-funnies.com