Re: [NH] RE: web site issue

  • Mike H
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2002
      ASCII is code for characters, so I would think that MIDI files should be sent as binary. Does your FTP program have auto as a
      choice? I know WS_FTP does, and I would suspect that anything other than text gets changed automatically to binary.

      Mike Hopkins
      ironmike@...

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 4, 2002
        Yes, it has Auto. I usually send them binary, but I wasn't sure. I
        have sent them ASCII also and either way they seemed to work. I just
        wasn't real sure about if they came through on other computers also or
        just mine. I have no way to check. Thanks!!
        Kerry Anderson, New Mexico
        Amazing Dulcimers!
        http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
        Books, CDs, Festivals, Dulcimer Clubs, Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/