Re: [NH] re website issue

  • kerry@GilaMountainDulcimers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Also, JSB, some servers don't recognize file names that are longer than
      eight characters. When I did my very first web page, I discovered that.
      Your computer might like them, but your server might not. My server
      upgraded shortly after that and now I can use file names as long as I
      want! You might try re-naming your files.
      Kerry Anderson, New Mexico
      Amazing Dulcimers!
      http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
      Books, CDs, Festivals, Dulcimer Clubs, Links