tag

  • Ron Woodall
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2002
      Hi All:

      I need your council again. I'm trying to implement working examples of the
      HTML <object> tag. I've been able to find little documentation that
      actually means something. If you're in the habbit of using this tag would
      you kindly provide as many different examples as you are able. I'm
      particularly interested in sound files, image files etc.

      Thank you.

      Ron Woodall
      Ron Woodall
      nor@...