Tidy HTML code

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2002
      I attempted to run Tidy and I received this error. I receive it on several
      other applications that I attempt to run also.

      Error Window: conagent.exe
      Properties for this program cannot be verified.
      The APPS.INF file is missing. Copy the APPS. INF file from your Windows
      Setup disks into your Windows INF folder.
      Followed by the OK button

      But the APPS.INF file is NOT missing, it is in the Windows INF folder.
      Now if I move the blue line from Use HTML Tidy Program (more options) to the
      Use NoteTab commands (much faster) I get about the same thing that you would
      expect from tidy and no error message. What is happening here?
      Ed

      Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to
      be amused.