[NH] Re: Frames ... How do you make sure that the frames closeon the next window??

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 1999
      Hi Jody:

      Thanks ... looking right at it and ... oh well ... that's why you get the big bucks ...

      Congratulations on your new job ... how many people are on this list now ... ??
      What with trying to learn cgi and perl5 and hack out html pages I haven't had much time to do any clip programing ... do you
      know which credit card service is the best and cheapest ... ?? I need to get credit card service on my site and I cannot
      afford
      the ones I have found so far ... ?? Can you recommend ... ??

      Happy Stockdoggin ......

      Bill *||:>)

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-html
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 1999
        Hi Bill,

        > ... that's why you get the big bucks ...

        LOL! :)

        > Congratulations on your new job

        Thanks.

        > ... how many people are on this list now ... ??

        There were about 10 last night.

        I don't do cgi, nor Bank Cards, nor secure online
        ordering, nor windows. Sorry.

        Thanks!
        Jody

        The NoteTab and Html List...