[NH] Re: Dear Martha

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 18, 2000
      Hi Charles,

      > c) I seem to recall certain advice I was given about table tags
      > whereby one could specify the number of columns and rows early
      > and allow at least *partial* loading as the user waits. I can't
      > seem to reference it now (but I would like to see a response on
      > this from the group).

      I think this is different than what you are saying, but Mark
      Pulvar does not add the ending tags until the end of the table
      and says that tables load faster like that. It will fail
      validation tests of course and some people just like to have
      everything "per the book" so if that is the case, then this
      suggestion does no good. I do remember the thread though you are
      speaking of and I might have it. If so, I will post it
      separately.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...