Re: [NH] Background color

  • Scott Fordin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2002
      Right. My only point was to address Rosemary's comments
      about the background color affecting or being affected
      by the background image. It is generally a good idea, if
      you're going to use a background image, to also specify
      a background color that's similar to the dominant colors
      in your background image.

      Scott