Color Tags

  • Gail Scarbrough
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2002
      I want the color of my title to be white but the body text to be
      black. I put the white color tag in fron of the title but forgot
      what the end tag is. Could someone tell me.
      Thanks,
      Gail
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2002
        Gail do you have a page uploaded that we can go to, to see what you
        are trying to do?

        It would make answering your question much easier for us..

        John :)