RE: html in browser

  • JSB
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2002
      Jim and hrs,

      A note of clarity.

      In my editor when I wrote the html I did so in such a way as to specify that
      an image was indeed in the <dir>images and named the particular gif image.

      Now whether I have the html page in the parent <dir> or in the image <dir>
      when I execute a browser integration I see the web site but no images,

      I seem to have a miscue but I can't see the forest for the trees!

      Anything come to your minds?

      Kind regards,
      Joe