RE:

  • JSB
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2002
      Ron, Hugo and Group,

      Appreciate you taking the time to respond to my questions.

      I may have mis-stated myself regarding this email fix.

      My concern is for ascribing a separate email account at the web site that
      would be an additional address in my mail directory.

      When someone visits the site they can respond to e.i. webservant@__________
      instead of me using my personal email address.

      Can that be done and how would I go about adding that address to my email
      account so that the inquires received from the web site will go to the
      webservant address?

      Kind regards,
      Joe
    • Ron Woodall
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2002
        Hi Joe:

        At 09:47 AM 11/6/02 -0800, you wrote:
        >Ron, Hugo and Group,
        >
        >Appreciate you taking the time to respond to my questions.
        >
        >I may have mis-stated myself regarding this email fix.
        >
        >My concern is for ascribing a separate email account at the web site that
        >would be an additional address in my mail directory.
        >
        >When someone visits the site they can respond to e.i. webservant@__________
        >instead of me using my personal email address.
        >
        >Can that be done and how would I go about adding that address to my email
        >account so that the inquires received from the web site will go to the
        >webservant address?

        This needs to be arranged through your hosting organization or
        your ISP. My hosting organization allows me to have 5 free e-mail accounts
        and including in the package is an automatic forwarding to my primary
        e-mail account.

        The alternative is to have your ISP assign you a second address.

        I hope this helps.

        Ron Woodall

        >Kind regards,
        >Joe

        ---------------------------------------
        Ron Woodall
        nor@...

        The Compendium of HTML Elements

        - available at/disponible à:
      • JSB
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2002
          Ron,

          I recognized my error only after I replied to your note.

          Appreciate you reinforcing my hesitancy.

          Kind regards,
          Joe