RE: [NH] RE: Viewing souce code in browser

  • Mark McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2002
      Hi Alan

      You must save the file with an .htm or .html
      extension to inform the browser that it is indeed a webpage.

      Cheers

      Mark McLaughlin
      Best Color Video Production CD-ROM Website Design
      mailto:mark@... Ph. 250-744-4111 Fx.
      www.bestcolorvideo.com/
      www.BCVnet.com Website Hosting & Server Colocation
      " We Produce Videos & Internet Websites for YOUR Business "