[NH] Re: Reformat Table Cells

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2000
      Hi Martha,

      >Sounds very promising for what I want to do. I have used the varied
      >versions of the clip Jody was talking about several times already but if
      >there's a faster way to do it,

      Faster? It did your whole very long table in a couple seconds here. Is that too slow for you? :-) I think you are referring to the time it takes to write the script though. Things like that one takes me about a minute with my Clip writing tools. It is just a matter of clicking a few buttons and filling in a few blanks.

      I don't know a lot about GAWK, too much of a learning curve for me to take the time to learn it, but it is quite powerful and Wayne has a good Library to use with it.

      I'm just a NoteTab junkie and if I can do it in NoteTab, that is where I'll do it. Maybe someday I'll have time for GAWK or PERL, but I don't see it in the near future.

      I'll get to your other post as soon as I can - it is one of your long winded ones. :-)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...