Re: [NH] RE: Network drives

  • Scott Fordin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Well, I'll be darned. I never noticed that before. Indeed,
      it seems that mounted network drives (ones for which you've
      assigned a drive letter) don't show up in places like the
      Browse dialog for Search Disk, though those drives do show
      up in the regular File Open dialog.

      Another workaround is to browse the Network Neighborhood
      tree. That does seem to to work from the Browse dialog for
      Search Disk in any case. At least that provides browsing
      capability, and you don't need to directly type in the path.

      Scott