Re: [NTB] RE: html source

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Hi JSB,

      >I'm using Explorer. There is no one specific web site that I am
      >interested in however, whenever I want to look at the source code
      >I momentarily see an hour glass and no source code.

      I would first see if you can do a Replace MS Notepad under the
      Help menu in NoteTab. If that is a no go for whatever reason...

      You can associate text based files in NoteTab under View |
      Options | Associations. (If you do not see the Associations tab
      check the box to show the Advanced Features under the View tab.)

      Look in the Utilities Library under the NoteTab Shortcuts section
      for a few Clips. The Clips will add SendTo NoteTab, Edit HTML
      (with NoteTab), and should make NoteTab your default editor for
      IE View Source or Edit button.

      If none of that helps, I'd reinstall IE.

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options