Re: [NH] XHTML

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 16, 2002
      Notetab Pro has html syntax highlighting.

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 16, 2002
        Hi Raleigh,

        (Sheri, thanks for you posts to me that really did not need a
        reply, except for thanks!-)

        > Thanks for your comments. You're right I meant <br />. I'm just
        starting to look into xhtml.
        > Aside to NoteTab list users: If such postings to this list are
        > inappropriate, just let me know. Don't want to upset the group!

        You are right on target. HTML code is one of the main topics.
        Maybe 8 months to a year ago or more we had some excellent
        threads on xhtml and css. I played the "Devil's Advocate" for
        the most part arguing that using <font...> and other tags were
        easier to use than css an non-depreciated code. I now like css
        much better and some day might do xhtml. I'm still convinced
        that web pages will not be able to be view on a Dick Tracey
        watch, or Maxwell Smart I think his name was. ;) Anyway, that
        was the chief argument it seemed to justify xhtml. I surely
        might have missed other reasons. (The br />, meta... /> drives me
        battie looking at it. :)

        http://www.notetab.net

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      • Edwardson Tan
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 16, 2002
          Don Passenger wrote:
          > Notetab Pro has html syntax highlighting.

          didn't know that. I use NoteTab Standard 4.90

          --

          Edwardson
          http://www.info.com.ph/~etan