Pop-Ups

  • Joshua Simmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
      It Might be a little late, I have been having problems with my email
      filtering into nonexistant folders..
      But I use POW by AnalogX to kill Pop-Ups

      See a Pop-Up you don't want to see again? just tell Pow to kill it ant it
      will.. from that day forth.
      Won' touch Windows you haven't set it to kill, it knows which windows to
      kill based on the Title the HTML gives it, it's not foolproof but.. well..
      it keeps a running count of Pop-Ups killed.. and my copy has killed bout
      2000 in the last few months or so.

      http://analogx.com/contents/download/network/pow.htm

      AnalogX also has a good selection of other usefull programs.

      Thank You,
      Joshua Simmons - CK