Note Tab and HTML

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2002
      Having rebooted the computer again, and with the new CD burning hardware in, I now
      find that when I print in IE5.5 from a NoteTab browser launch the printing ends with a
      crash. Previously when I printed in NoteTab it froze. I wonder if NoteTab Light has
      gone beyond Windows 95 now (I have upgraded) in terms of stability (or if anything
      ever was stable with Windows 95).

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk