Re: [NH] Updates to CSS in NT?

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 12, 2002
      Hi Raleigh,

      >Are there updates for the CSS in NT? I have NT Pro, and I'm using it
      >for CSS in some of my documents, but some of the CSS seems limited.
      >Are there any updates to the library?

      The HTML Libraries were updated a few versions bake. I don't
      remember which version, when, and to what extent. v4.91 is the
      latest version of NoteTab and it a free upgrade for all 4.xx
      users.

      You can find many HTML Libraries at NoteTab's Clipbook
      Repository. I'm sure there are plenty of good ones. If it were
      me and I was only getting one I'd shoot for Grant MacKenzie's
      (sp) since I do not remember what all is there and know that he
      puts out good, accurate, and most likely current stuff.
      http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options