[NH] Re: FrontPage

  • Tobias Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2000
      On 12 Feb 00, at 17:44, Jody wrote:

      > I do not have FrontPage on my Win98 Install menu. Seems one only
      > gets the chance on a fresh install - tried to reinstall already -
      > ARGH - I won't get into that now.

      You can install it from MSIE CDs or the Update Web Site (there
      should be an unremoveable link in your Favs).

      > Anyway, if one of you has FrontPage installed can I send you a
      > small utility, IconJack, for you to extract the icons from the
      > .exe (or maybe a .dll) and save the lot of them as a .dll for me?

      I tried various Resource Extractors on the exe and all the dlls it
      imports, but none seemed to contain the toolbar glyphs?!

      > Eric wants M$ look a-likes for the Clipbar and one cannot build
      > look a-likes if one does not know what one looks like. ;) Please

      FP Express doesn't use any images not common to most MS
      Apps, and most of them are even delivered with Delphi. Look at
      Word and you have 'em all..

      > let Win98 users download stuff it knows is on the Win98 CD. - I
      > can't find it there and don't have the time to look through all
      > the .cabs.)

      No need to. Open a dos box and go to the cabs dir.
      > extract /a /e /l c:\temp win98_22.cab fpxpress.*
      will search all cabs from No22 on for the files specified and extract
      them to your HD.

      --
      Tobias Weber