Re: [NH] Remove from email list.

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 11, 2002
      Hi Raleigh,

      The HTML list gets fairly active at times. There is certainly a
      lot on information in the archives. The Clips list is real
      active and our latest list for scripts seems to be vary active.
      Actually, the Off Topic list gets its fair share too. It is a
      very resourceful list for generally computer knowledge. I do not
      necessarily mean basic when I say general, because some of the
      messages get pretty deep. ;)

      >I'm new to this list. I started using NoteTab for editing html and
      >css just recently. I like the streamlined look and feel. I also use
      >Dreamweaver, BBEdit and HomeSite, but I still like NoteTab for it's
      >ease of use when I'm tweaking code.
      >
      >Is there a lot of discussion on this list or a archives? I'd like to
      >learn more about NT.
      >
      >Raleigh

      >--
      >
      >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
    • Raleigh Way
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 11, 2002
        Hi Jody,

        Glad to meet you! Where are the archives? I've looked through the
        site quickly, and I don't see them.

        Love NoteTab!!

        Raleigh

        >Hi Raleigh,
        >
        >The HTML list gets fairly active at times. There is certainly a
        >lot on information in the archives. The Clips list is real
        >active and our latest list for scripts seems to be vary active.
        >Actually, the Off Topic list gets its fair share too. It is a
        >very resourceful list for generally computer knowledge. I do not
        >necessarily mean basic when I say general, because some of the
        >messages get pretty deep. ;)
        >
        >http://www.notetab.net/html/maillist.htm
        >
        >>I'm new to this list. I started using NoteTab for editing html and
        >>css just recently. I like the streamlined look and feel. I also use
        >>Dreamweaver, BBEdit and HomeSite, but I still like NoteTab for it's
        >>ease of use when I'm tweaking code.
        >>
        >>Is there a lot of discussion on this list or a archives? I'd like to
        >>learn more about NT.
        >>
        >>Raleigh
        >>

        >>>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        >>><http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        >>

        >>--
        >>
        >>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        >Happy HTML'n!
        >Jody
        >
        >http://www.notetab.net
        >
        >Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        >mailto:ntb-html-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      • Raleigh Way
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 11, 2002
          Are there updates for the CSS in NT? I have NT Pro, and I'm using it
          for CSS in some of my documents, but some of the CSS seems limited.
          Are there any updates to the library?

          Raleigh
          --
        • Julie
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 11, 2002
            Hi Raleigh...

            >Glad to meet you! Where are the archives? I've looked through the
            >site quickly, and I don't see them.

            try here...

            Julie
          • Mike H
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 11, 2002
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 12, 2002
                Excellent! Thanks Jody and Mike!

                Raleigh

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 12, 2002
                  Hi Raleigh,

                  >Are there updates for the CSS in NT? I have NT Pro, and I'm using it
                  >for CSS in some of my documents, but some of the CSS seems limited.
                  >Are there any updates to the library?

                  The HTML Libraries were updated a few versions bake. I don't
                  remember which version, when, and to what extent. v4.91 is the
                  latest version of NoteTab and it a free upgrade for all 4.xx
                  users.

                  You can find many HTML Libraries at NoteTab's Clipbook
                  Repository. I'm sure there are plenty of good ones. If it were
                  me and I was only getting one I'd shoot for Grant MacKenzie's
                  (sp) since I do not remember what all is there and know that he
                  puts out good, accurate, and most likely current stuff.
                  http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm