new

  • Neil Felton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2002
      For some reason this was returned to me unsent. so sending again...
      Thank you Ron, re -

      Ron Woodall wrote:

      > ...........Caution though with the use of the
      > underscore character in your naming conventions. I'd recommend you
      only use
      > it with the reserved target arguments............
      >

      >So you are saying, new, is not a conventional target name and it is
      not wise
      to use it with an underscore. Do you suggest I do not use, new, but
      instead
      use, blank? Or if I want to have the new page accessible from other
      sources to
      use, target="new" ? And is that the same as saying target="anyname" ?
      Neil