[NH] Re: FrontPage

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2000
      Hi Forrest,

      >J>I do not have FrontPage on my Win98
      > >Install menu. Seems one only
      > >gets the chance on a fresh install

      >Control Panel - Add/Remove - Windows Setup - Internet Tools - FrontPage
      >Express. If it's not there I suspect you had a bad install to begin with...

      Been through a number of Windows 98 SE and have never seen it there. I've checked many times. I have the PWS, and 4 others, but not that. Even in a brand new install over the old copy Setup just wants to do its own thing with no Custom install - ARGH! I had to wait for a half hour this morning for it to get done. Luckily it save my settings.

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner