RE: [NH] Image Map Creator

  • h.paulissen@facburfdcw.unimaas.nl
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2002

      > I have been doing HTML for nearly 5 years and have not had to
      > do image maps.
      > Now that I have this tool, I will be using them a lot more.

      Hi Larry,

      Like you I seldom use imagemaps, but earlier I came across a similar tool
      which is considerably smaller...

      Handy ImageMapper (free - 382 kB download size)

      http://www.silveragesoftware.com/handytools.html

      Hugo
    • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2002
        I have used GeoHTML, a free Russian thing, but then go on to use... Paint on full magnify
        and add the code on manually, having a BMP copy of the gif or jpg.

        Adrian Worsfold

        http://www.pluralist.co.uk