Re: [NH] modified SBMH

  • Edwardson Tan
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 16, 2002
      loro wrote:
      > Edwardson Tan wrote:
      >
      >>Am testing a modification of the SBMH (simplified box model
      >>hack).
      >
      > <snip>
      >
      >>test page:
      >>http://www.info.com.ph/~etan/w3pantheon/style/modsbmhtest.html
      >

      > Works fine here. Win2K Pro. Tested in IE5, Moz1.0,
      Moz1.1, K-Mel 0.65,
      > Opera 6.05, Opera 6.04, Opera 6.0, Opera 3.60.
      >
      > Nice one!
      >
      > Lotta

      Thanks for checking in so many browsers! From feedback thus
      far the hack seems to be well received by browsers on the
      PC. My biggest worry now is IE5.x on the mac. I'm not sure
      how it reacts to escaped properties ( w\idth and \width).

      --
      Edwardson
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 16, 2002
        º Edwardson Tan wrote:
        º
        º Using Mozilla 1.2.b, most current as of Sept. 15, in the
        º pm.
        º
        º
        º Hey, I didn't know Moz1.2 was out. Am still using Moz1.0.
        º AFAIK it's the most stable one??? I've downloaded Moz1.1 but
        º don't have a spare machine to install it in right now.
        º
        º Thanks for checking the page :-)

        Hi E.T.,

        Moz1.2b is still in beta but right now it's as stable as any version
        I've tried.

        I average 2 beta downloads 'nearly' every day, once in a while 3. At
        the moment there are only 2 minor bugs in it and 1 of them is in v1.0
        and NS7.

        Seems to have a problem with certain cookies, but eventually they will
        figure that out.

        hrs