Re: [NH] Note Tab and PHP-code

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2002
      Hi Bruce,

      >Hello - I have been told of Note Tab Pro that
      >
      >-- The editor itself is very customizable. It has Syntax
      >highlighting for plain HTML,
      >-- and can be configured to syntax-highlight PHP too.

      Sorry, but you were misled. NoteTab can only highlight the
      regular HTML code at this time. Fully customizable syntax
      highlighting is scheduled for the next program released which
      will be an editor geared towards programmers and script writers.
      There will be default highlighting for the major programming
      languages and scripting codes. The user will be able to define
      what to highlight making it completely customizable. The
      customization will be in a text based format in separate files
      for each language so users can share them with each other. Whole
      highlighting schemes will be available for the user to define as
      well.

      Version 5 of NoteTab will require a lot of time due to a total
      rewrite of the program, but will have fully customizable syntax
      highlighting as mentioned above. There will most likely be a 50%
      discount for registered users of NoteTab 4.xx and most likely users
      of the new program. We do not know a release date, but it is being
      worked on.

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options