Send This Page to...

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
      Hey Howdy Hey Folks,

      What is the code to add one of those "Send this page to a friend"
      links? I'd go look for a page, but don't remember where I saw
      one of the 1000s I've seen. <g>

      --- Off Topic ---

      If you are not registered for NoteTab Pro and would like to do
      so, write me and I'll add a loaded CD in for $25.00 total. You
      must order by snail mail or PayPal with conditions; write me for
      details. Please do not reply back to the list for this, unless
      you have the code above for me. <g>

      mailto:jody@...
      http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm

      I also have maybe 8 NoteTab Pro v4.91 CDs with no English
      dictionaries on the CD, but with everything else. If you write
      me with your order confirmation you can have one for $0.00
      through $?.00 donation. ;) mailto:jody@...

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
    • john041650
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2002
        That's a good question Jody, I do not know of a reliable way that can be done with simple html..

        If I was going to do it, I'd use a form to gather/submit the information to a Perl interpreter.

        John :)

        --- In ntb-html@y..., Jody <av1611@e...> wrote:

        > What is the code to add one of those "Send this page to a friend"
        > links? I'd go look for a page, but don't remember where I saw
        > one of the 1000s I've seen. <g>
      • readingril
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2002
          Hi Jody,

          > What is the code to add one of those "Send this page to a friend"
          > links? I'd go look for a page, but don't remember where I saw
          > one of the 1000s I've seen. <g>

          Didja find one yet :-)? Try
          http://javascript.internet.com/page-details/send-this-page.html

          Julie