Final release of NoteTab 4.91

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      NoteTab 4.91 is now officially released. The updates are available from the
      NoteTab sites and the full versions are available for sale from our online
      distributors. It is strongly recommended that everyone install this free
      upgrade.

      If you have already installed pre-release #3, then there is no need to
      download again as the final release is identical.

      NoteTab Pro/Std 4.x users can get their upgrade from this page:
      http://www.notetab.com/upgrade.htm

      NoteTab Light users can get version 4.91 from here:
      http://www.notetab.com/download.htm
      or by using the following direct link:
      http://www.fookes.net/ftp/free/NoteTab_Setup.exe

      [OT] If anyone is interested in seeing pictures of Geneva, which is where
      Fookes Software is based, come visit our new photo gallery at:
      http://www.fookes.com/portfolio/geneva.htm

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes