Re: [NH] Marking columns in a document.

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2002
      rijeka,

      If you will believe that it is, then it will.
      You will find the commands at

      MODIFY>BLOCK

      The trick is that when you mark the block of columnar data, all of the text will be highlighted, not just the column itself (this is where the believing part comes in)

      Then you can cut/copy/paste etc using the Block commands (in some cases you can use the standard paste command too)

      It might take a couple of tries to figure it out but once you do, it works just fine. (Except for the highlighting)

      Regards,

      Jim