Re: page heading

  • john041650
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15 8:09 AM
      Hi Neil,

      Besides the other suggestions you are getting here, you might want to set your table cellspacing and cellpadding attributes to 0 (using html), or do the equivalent margin and padding settings using CSS..

      You also may want to remove any line breaks in your code between the opening <td> and closing </td> tags.

      A simple example of doing so with html would be:

      John