[NH] Please look

  • Fay
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2002
      I think I have my site working properly now, but if anyone has time to look
      and point out things I've forgotten or done incorrectly I'd be grateful. Fay
      http://www.netspace.net.au/~feigh/
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002
        At 04:00 2002.08.14, Fay wrote:
        >I think I have my site working properly now, but if anyone has time to look
        >and point out things I've forgotten or done incorrectly I'd be grateful. Fay
        >http://www.netspace.net.au/~feigh/

        It looks good. Only I find pink text on lime background a little hard on
        the eyes.

        Joking! Looks good. Really. ;)

        Lotta
      • Alec Burgess
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002
          > It looks good. Only I find pink text on lime background a
          > little hard on the eyes.> > > > Joking! Looks good. Really. ;)

          That was mean! I'll bet Fay's heart just about *STOPPED* ROFL

          Regards ... Alec