Frame Border Using Style Sheets (CSS)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2002
      Hi All,

      About ready to crash here at my 'puter, so short and sweet...

      I'm trying to get some type of thin border (1px) and I can do
      that in the frameset, but the top/main (rows) have like a double
      line; the left is a nice neat 1px. (NetScape and Mozilla look
      fine.) Can it be done in CSS so that I have a thin line where
      the *frames meet* not including margin-right, margin-left, that
      is the line like in the frameset, then the margin? (BTW, the
      vertical border in frameset is not getting colored in at least
      IE.)

      <frameset cols="25%,75%" frameborder="YES" bordercolor="#ffcccc" border="1">
      <frame src="software.htm" name="sw" />
      <frameset rows="45%,55%" frameborder="YES" bordercolor="#ffcccc" border="1">
      <frame src="group10.htm" name="toc" />
      <frame src="f1.htm" name="main" />
      </frameset>
      </frameset>